- There is no need to book.
- Casual attendance is ok.
- Access to change room facilities and toilets.
- You can pay on cash or EFTPOS.
- Classes can be claimed with most health funds.
- We provide mats and props – but feel free to bring your own.
- We practice in bare feet. You can take your shoes off and leave them outside the yoga room, but you can take your bag or valuables in.
- Wear comfortable clothing that allows you to move freely.
- Feel free to bring a bottle of water.
- Before you start your first class we need you to fill in a registration form. Please see the registration button in the top right hand corner of this page.
- Always tell us about any injuries, illnesses or issues you may be experiencing. The more we know about you, the better able we are to accommodate your needs.
- Limit what you eat before your class. A light snack’s ok, but leave at least two hours after a big meal before your class.
- If you’ve never done yoga before or don’t have much experience consider a Gentle Flow to start. Or get right back ot the basics with our Beginner’s Class, but you will need to book for this.
- Try to arrive at least 10 minutes before class starts. Then you can check in, turn off your phone, find your space in the yoga room, lie down and let go.
P: 0418 323 773 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mindfulness through Yoga