Masks need to worn into the Studio, when moving around the Studio and up to sitting on your mat. If you wish, you can take off your mask when class starts.
STAYING SAFE AND CLEANING
The JA Yoga team will be briefed and trained in the new Covid19 infection control protocols for our Studio. Every surface will be cleaned after each class, including our bathroom facilities. We understand our professional duty in keeping each member of our community safe as we navigate this new normal together. Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell, or have any symptoms of a cold/flu.
MAX 18 PERSON PER CLASS
Our studio room is 90 square metres which allows for 22 people to have 4 square metres each, but we have capped classes at 18 so we have 5 square metres each.
BYO YOGA MAT
At this stage we will not be using props at the Studio, so you will need to bring our own mat. You are welcome to bring any of your own props that you like to use.
KITCHEN FACILITIES CLOSED
Please bring your own water bottle as for your safety our kitchen facilities and tea making facilities are closed.
SANITISE HANDS ON ARRIVAL
Please sanitise your hands prior to entering the Studio. A new hand sanitiser dispenser has been installed at the top of the stairs for your convenience.
- Classes need to be booked prior to arrival.
- Access to change room facilities and toilets.
- We have EFTPOS facilities.
- Classes can be claimed with most health funds.
- Post Covid-19 our numbers are restricted and you need to bring your own yoga mat.
- We practice in bare feet. You can take your shoes off and leave them outside the yoga room, but you can take your bag or valuables in.
- Wear comfortable clothing that allows you to move freely.
- Feel free to bring a bottle of water.
- Always tell us about any injuries, illnesses or issues you may be experiencing. The more we know about you, the better able we are to accommodate your needs.
- Limit what you eat before your class. A light snack’s ok, but leave at least two hours after a big meal before your class.
- If you’ve never done yoga before or don’t have much experience consider a Gentle Flow to start, or get right back ot the basics with our Beginner’s Class.
- Try to arrive at least 10 minutes before class starts. Then you can check in, turn off your phone, find your space in the yoga room, lie down and let go.
Mindfulness through Yoga